Candy Cane Sparkler
- 1/4 cup of melted semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 crushed candy canes
- 6 oz. of peppermint schnapps
- 1 bottle of Torresella Prosecco
- Optional: 6 whole candy canes for serving
- First, pour the melted semi-sweet chocolate onto a small plate and place the crushed candy canes onto a separate plate.
- Dip the rims of your glassware in the melted chocolate, then roll them in the crushed candy canes until you have the desired candy cane coverage.
- Next, add one ounce of peppermint schnapps to each glass and top with Prosecco.
- For an extra festive touch, garnish with full candy canes and enjoy!