Candy Cane Sparkle
- 4 oz. Torresella Prosecco (chilled)
- 1oz Crème de Cocoa
- 2 candy canes, plus more for garnish
1. Make the candy rim: In a Ziplock, crush 2 candy canes with a rolling-pin or glass bottle.
2. Dip the rims of your drinks in a small dish filled with White Creme de Cocoa and then dip them in the crushed candy canes.
3. Fill glasses with a dash of White Crème de Cocoa (you can put as much as you want, but I only liked it with a little) and then fill up the glass with chilled Prosecco.
4. Garnish with a candy cane (which will make the cocktail turn the prettiest shade of pink!)
5. Enjoy with a side of jingle bells!
Created by Torresella brand ambassador, Julia Dzafic from Lemon Stripes